This Week (October 14 – 20)
- Mental Illness Awareness Week
Stop around different areas on campus to learn more about mental health, how to live a healthy life, and how to help others struggling with mental health.
Next Week (October 21- 27)
- Holy Spirits and Biblical brews Friday, Oct. 25 , 5:30-7 p.m. in the pub
There will be root beer and snacks for all who attend. There is a guest speaker that will be sharing their faith journey and life experiences.
- Pumpkin Painting at 7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 25, in the Beckman Hall basement
Grab your friends and come celebrate the spooky season by painting and taking home pumpkins. Unleash your inner Bob Ross!
Two Weeks (October 28- November 3)
- DuBuddies Halloween party Sunday, Oct. 27, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Loras College Dance marathon Halloween party, Tuesday, Oct. 29 6-8:30 p.m.
Stop in the Beckman basement to meet and spend time with LCDM miracle kiddos. Costumes are encouraged!
- DuBuddies bags tournament Friday Nov. 1, 7-9 p.m. in Graber
Come support Dubuddies by participating in their annual bags tournament. Bring your friends!
- Year Experience: Murder Mystery Saturday, Nov. 2, 8-10 p.m.
It’s a MYSTERY as to what this event will be like, so you should go and check it out!
- Choir Concert Sunday, Nov. 3, 2-3 p.m. at Christ the King Chapel
Come support fellow Duhawks in concert and chamber choir at this event.