Savory Smores Brownies
Talk about yummy with this recipe. This recipe gives a new and delicious twist to our favorite bonfire food. I mean, how can you go wrong with s’mores AND brownies? The answer is you can’t! What s’more could a person want? If you want to impress your friends and family, this is the way to go! The best part is that you don’t have to sit over a fire in order to make it. It’s s’more than good!
Serving: 9 Brownies
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 ½ cups of mini marshmallows
- ½ bag of milk chocolate chips
- Make brownies as directed on box using 9×9” pan lined with parchment paper.
- Once baked, remove from oven and top with marshmallows, crumbled graham crackers and chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and set to broil.
- Broil until marshmallows become golden and puffed and the chocolate is melted (approx 3-5 minutes).