Gas leak leads to Binz Hall evacuation

Gas leak leads to Binz Hall evacuation

LORAS COLLEGE – A gas leak on Loras College campus Wednesday morning prompted Binz Residence Hall to be evacuated.

According to a press release by the Dubuque Fire Department, Alliant Energy employees struck a gas line by mistake, which ultimately led to the leak.

Black Hills Energy was called to fix the line.

No one was injured.

Google+ Linkedin
Allison Wong

Written By :

Allison is a senior at Loras College and is a Dubuque native. She's the Producer of LCTV News, along with Payton Van Vors, as well as an anchor and reporter. This past summer, Allison had an internship with KCRG in Dubuque, and she's continuing to work for them this Fall. Allison reports because she loves keeping her community informed on issues and events that matter to them.

Leave a Reply