Hello fellow Duhawks,
Looking for opportunities to a help in the Dubuque community? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a list of three awesome volunteer opportunities!
1.A Walk on the Wild Side– Strives to rehabilitate and release orphaned, sick, or injured wild animals back to their natural habitat.
- Seeking a volunteer to assist in feeding animals and cleaning cages.
2. Dubuque Regional Humane Society– DRHS promotes the well-being of all animals by fostering respect for their inherent dignity.
- Seeking assistance with walking, feeding, and spending time with animals.
3. Platteville Food Pantry- The food pantry provides supplemental food to low-income families and individuals who live in the Platteville school district. It relies on donations from local individuals and businesses.
- They are accepting canned donations as well as volunteers who’d like to assist in distributing the food.
Don’t forget, “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted”