Thoughts from Seniors in Their Last Semester
1. Only a few months until I graduate, then I’ll never have to do homework again!
Unless I decide to become a teacher…
2. Oh it’s time to sign up for housing next year?
I have just enough credits to move off campus – forever!
3. I never have to worry about missing my class registration time
Now I have to worry about getting to job interviews on
4. I’m only taking 12 credits. I have so much free time!
Which I will spend doing everything I haven’t had time for
in the last three years.
5. Shoot! I need to start looking for real jobs!
Time to finally join LinkedIn.
6. I should probably learn to cook something that isn’t pasta.
No, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches don’t count …
*opens Tasty app*
7. Wait it’s (insert any month between January and May) already?
Time inexplicably moves faster and faster as May approaches.
8. Cluster isn’t a requirement anymore??
I got the email that Cluster isn’t a requirement as I walked to Cluster.
9. C.S. Lewis was right
“Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different.” – C.S. Lewis
10. I catch myself saying “remember when,” very frequently.
Remember when we used to eat at the Caf every night for dinner?
11. Where did the time go??
I can’t believe that it’s been four years. My time at Loras is coming to a close. I’m sad to see that my college years are in the rear view. But I’m excited to take on this new adventure of “adulting”!