Ultimate Oreo Cookie Dessert
March 14, 2019
- 1 package of Oreos
- ½ gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 jar of Smucker’s hot fudge
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Crush Oreos. Set aside about 1/4 of the Oreos.
- Combine the cookies with the melted butter. Flatten into a pan as a crust.
- Quickly fill in the cookie crust with the vanilla ice cream.
- Microwave the hot fudge and pour over the ice cream layer.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle with the remaining Oreos.