Step one: Admit you have a problem.
Step two: Don’t care that you have a problem.
I am a “Friends fanatic” and have been watching the show since I can remember. I kid you not that I have seen every episode and I continue to re-watch them because they’re so wonderful. There is nothing wrong with being in love with a classic like “Friends.” People everywhere are still enjoying the sitcom 20 years later! It’s incredibly easy to love Ross, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe and Monica, and they never fail to make us laugh. Put yourself to the test: If you can correctly answer these questions, you may be a Friends fanatic.
1. Who was “on a break?”
2. Who drank a gallon of milk in 10 seconds?
3. Who got his or head stuck in a turkey?
4. Who peed on Monica’s leg?
5. Who called Rachel “Ross’s lobster”?
6. Who is Joey’s talent agent?
7. What is Phoebe’s twin sister’s name?
8. What are the names of Ross’s ex-wives?
9. Who once ate the macaroni off a jewelry box they made?
10. What happened to Chandler’s toe on Thanksgiving?
11. Who had her brother’s triplets? Can you name them?
12. Who was the Holiday Armadillo?
13. Who bought Rachel’s sphinx cat?
14. Who did Monica date that she claimed to have “once peed
in his pool?”
15. Who is afraid of getting eye drops?
16. Who shared the “best nap ever” together?
17. Who called a pair of boots their “I don’t need a job, I
don’t need my parents, I’ve got great boots” boots?
18. Who was Monica’s first kiss?
19. Who’s Denise? Who’s Gladys?
20. What was Chandler Bing’s job?
If you answered these questions no problem, you’re a “Friends” fanatic! Some of them were tricky, so if you missed a few, no worries! The fact that you attempted says a lot about your obsession. My advice to you: proudly join the Friends fanatic club! Embrace your obsession! So keep calm and continue watching our favorite “Friends.”
[Answer key: (1) Ross and Rachel (2) Joey (3) Joey (4) Chandler; Joey got “stage fright” and couldn’t perform (5) Phoebe (6) Estelle (7) Ursula (8) Carol, Emily, Rachel (9) Monica (10) His toe was severed when Monica dropped a knife (11) Phoebe; Chandler, Frank Jr., Lesley (12) Ross (13) Gunter (14) Richard (15) Rachel (16) Ross and Joey (17) Rachel (18) Ross; he was her mystery midnight kisser (19) Phoebe’s fictitious “roommate”; Gladys was the name of Phoebe’s artwork (20) Something with numbers and processing, and he carries a briefcase. A transponster!? No, actually he was an IT procurement manager with the specialization of “statistical analysis and data reconfiguration.” Same thing.]