Loras students are eager for Easter Break.
Here are 11 thoughts students have during the last week before break.
- Do I really have to go to my class on Friday? It’s Spring Break Eve. It’s technically a holiday.
- Three papers, a presentation, and a group project are all due tomorrow? I can still watch one more episode “13 Reasons Why.”
- I have to unplug my fridge for break? Guess I have to eat everything.
- I should have done laundry a week ago. Oh well. Mom might do it.
- Maybe Mom and Dad will reimburse my Duhawk Dollars for all the coffee I have purchased this week.
- Spring cleaning the dorm room? Time to say goodbye to sweaters.
- Will my dog still remember me when I come home?
- Am I too old to get an Easter Basket this year?
- Do you think the Easter Bunny would be offended if I asked for cash this year?
- Should I bring my laptop home over break? Would I actually do homework? Nah!
- Is it true we only have one more month left of school? I’m not ready for finals yet?